Last week of School – Dress Down Days and Field Day details:
Dress Down Week! Continuing through the last day of school, students may dress out of uniform and come to school in weather and school appropriate clothing. We HIGHLY suggest that students come to school in sneakers since we plan to spend as much time outside as possible.
- Monday (6/14) – Red, white and blue in honor of Flag Day – Make sure to wear sneakers!
- Tuesday (6/15) – Dress Down Day – Make sure to wear sneakers!
- Wednesday (6/16) – $1.00 donation Dress Down Day – Funds will be donated to our student-led cemetery clean up volunteer group.
- Thursday (6/17) – Too cool for summer Dress Down Day (sunglasses and beach shirts/dress encouraged). ***Students leading Mass should wear their uniform to school and bring clothes to change into.
- Friday (6/18) – Field Day Shirts for all classes.
(6/18) Field Day/Last Day – Please see the attached flyer above for the details on this day, including notes on lunch, dress, sunscreen, schedule, etc… It’s going to be GREAT last day! Classes have been grouped by grade and will participate in field events on a rotating basis. Activities may be different for each group to accommodate the wide age range of our students. Each class will have about an hour of field events, an hour for a movie and treat, and then some individual time with their classroom teachers. Also, because of the observed Juneteenth holiday, your district may not provide bussing this day, so please contact your district bus garage.